Cute and Grungy Clothing From Disturbia.

by - 10:10 PM

Hey Nubians, 

Dolls Kill .... 

You know that super cool website Dolls Kill right? Their fashion game is pretty tight and trendy. They do a neat at having something for everyone. Most of their clothing is either very cute or super grungy a-la Wednesday Adams, I love it! It's kind of extreme like me. Lately I've been in a bit of a fashion bind because I wear all black to work and it kills me a little because I'm super colorful... But I've decided I need to go on a shopping trip soon to give myself life! Anyways, I dress how I feel every morning. Whether that's 80s, rockabilly, urban etc. I like to mix it up. Life is sort. 

Recently while visiting Dolls Kill I bumped into this line they carry Disturbia. The brand is from the UK and does the amazing job of serving me both Kawaii and Goth like fashion. Cooooool right? Gotta love a brand that saves me time and keeps me looking good. 

Below see some of my favorite pieces. It's all in the details.










  Cheers!

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments