Island Style With Jena Goldsack By Tomas de la Fuente For Telva June 2016

by - 2:37 AM

Hello Nubians, 


Need To Get Away? 


Jena Goldsack By Tomas de la Fuente For Telva June 2016 is giving me some serious island cravings. I love fashion editorials like this. They're simple but very much transfer emotion and take me to another place for a few minutes which I can appreciate. Life has been so busy lately, but once I get a chance... I would love to escape to the Caribbean somewhere. 



As for vacation, beach or pool fashion, wearing a bathing suit with loose, light, or very sheer clothing is one of the most liberating feelings in the world. Feeling the sand in between your toes and the tingling sensation of the sun on your skin (with proper SPF protection of course) is pure nirvana.
 
Model: Jena Goldsack 

Photographer: Tomas de la Fuente

Stylist: Julia Martinez

Hair and Make-up: David Carreiro


Love this photo above so much.


I hope you enjoyed viewing this editorial as much as I did. Perhaps it will inspire you to plan your next vacation soon. Gather some piece of mind and refresh your soul.  


Cheers!

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments