Pretty Pastel Nails.

by - 1:18 AM

Hey Nubians,


Its the Care Bear Countdown... 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!


Aren't these nails so super cute!?!? Perfect for Spring too. They're press-ons I found at a random 99 cent store. Though I love getting a nice gel manicure done every so often at a salon, I hate the procedure (I have no patience). These press-on nails do the job and they last a few days. They're also only 99 cents for about 5-7 days as opposed to 40 dollars for 14 days. 

Anyway, the pretty pastel colors from my mani remind me of the Care Bears. I used to love watching the cartoons as a little girl, it sent out such a positive message of expressing your feelings and emotions. 

'Each Care Bear comes in a different color and has a specialized insignia on its belly that represents its duty and personality.'



I always say live your life through colors, emotion, and a dash of glitter. 


Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments