Retro Glitter Eye Makeup With Revlon Tutorial.

by - 5:35 AM

Hello Nubians, 

Happy Monday My Beautiful Babes!


I made a YouTube video tutorial this weekend showing you how to get a gorgeous, retro, dramatic cat eye. This look was used a lot during the 60's and 70's by ladies such as Audrey Hepburn, Twiggy and more. Also, since glitter has been so popular lately, I decided to add some to this look! Fun stuff. All you'll need for this look is a nice eye liner, a good eye shadow, and some glitter makeup.  


I put most of the look together by using the Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Eye-Shadow which comes with both a creme eye-shadow on one side and glitter on the other. 



Watch the video below to get the look in a quick and easy manner. Subscribe to my channel too for tons of new content coming soon. Make sure to visit my NubTube.





Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments