Dress Well And Always Be Happy.

by - 4:35 AM

Hello Nubians,

“Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.” ― Anne Frank


Wearing Report booties, Forever 21 overalls, Sweater from ROSS, Tank top from H&M

Lately I've been spending a lot of ME time. I think every so often we should all do it. Kind of hibernate from the world a little and find inner peace. I've been working on a lot of projects, enjoying nature, working on my blog, working out, and focusing on bettering myself and being happy. However, I still like to get dressed up! I love doing my hair, makeup, getting dressed, and looking stylish every day. 



On another note, I'm smitten with neutral colored makeup. I've been obsessed with eyeshadows that are red and almost like a burnt orange. Those color tones are so beautiful to me especially during this time of the year. 



Tribal designs are never out of trend either... at least not for me.


Crunch, crunch, crunch.



Remember to always get up, get dressed, and be the best you that you can be every single day. It may sound a little cliche or I may sound like an instagram quote ha ha but it's true.



I'm Looking forward to the first few months and everything this new year will bring. How are you guys doing? What's new?


Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

1 comments