Celebrate National Hot Dog Day at Cheffinis Las Vegas.

by - 3:26 AM

Hi Nubians,

A few days ago I went to Container Park in Downtown Vegas and Oh-My-Goodness was it delish!


I always had a thing for places with uniquely made hot dogs. In NYC most hotdogs have ketchup, mustard and relish... yawn fest. The reason I like people who cook creative and crazy hot dogs is because when I was younger, I tried an insane hot dog for the first time in Colombia (My mothers homeland and a gorgeous country). The Colombian hot dog had sliced boiled egg on top, marmalade, avocado, crushed potato chips, cheese and more. Years later, I started discovering places that made similar hotdogs in NY and a bunch of other random places. 

Cheffinis is one of those places that makes hotdogs that have super powers. Reading the menu will literally make your mouth water! It doesn't hurt that you can also order a nice cold beer while you're there. Other great items to try out are the sweet potato fries and the loaded fries.  Another great perk of this cute little place is that the price is right. Considering the hot dogs are huge, it won't burn a hole in your pocket and you'll walk out with a satisfied appetite. 

Below check out the items I ordered. See more from Cheffinis HERE. I would definitely recommend it to a friend. It's a sweet experience. 

CLASSIC CHEFFINIS 
Grilled frank, onions, tomatoes, jalapeños, mozzarella, crushed potato chips, pineapple sauce, mustard, mayo and ketchup. $5.99



SWEET POTATO FRIES
Fresh and crispy sweet fries sprinkled with sugar powder and a side of fry sauce. Small $2.00 Large $4.00


Next to my Classic Cheffini on the left, my boyfriend ordered...

CRUNCHY DOG 
Grilled frank, onions, red peppers, bacon bits, crushed potato chips, seaweed, sriracha mayo, mustard, fry sauce. $6.99



If you're in Vegas tomorrow, head over to Cheffinis for National Hot Dog Day! The deal of the day is a Classic Cheffini hot dog and a beer for only $5.00! Awesome. Also enjoy happy hour from 6-7, any beer for $1.00. 


Cheers!


Xo Nubia Xo
Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 

You May Also Like

0 comments