Margot Robbie For Elle August 2015.

by - 1:13 AM

Margot Robbie Is Such A Stunner!

Wearing on the cover: Saint Laurent by Hedi Slimane dress, an Elsa Peretti for Tiffany & Co. mesh halter, and a Janis Savitt earring on the cover.

Check out the beautiful Margot Robbie posing for Elle's August 2015 issue, on newsstands nationwide July 21. I have been completely smitten with her ever since I saw her in The Wolf of Wall Street with Leonardo DiCaprio. She has a very natural, kind of 'Old Hollywood' look to her. Being the little GEEK that I am, you could only imagine my crazy excitement once I found out she was playing the role of Harley Quinn in the Suicide Squad movie. Her fashion sense is also on point all the time, what's not to love?



The leopard in the shoot is very pretty. I admire how it isn't so traditional or boring... it has dimensions. I would totally rock the turquoise leopard jacket below. Such a dreamy piece to have in your ensemble. 



In the Elle piece Margot Robbie talks about how everyone is so shocked when they learn she's 24... I have to be honest, I had no idea either!. She states that everyone thinks she's at least a decade older. She does look like she can be 28 or 30 but that isn't a bad thing in my opinion... I think it's because of the way she carries herself with such grace and elegance... I would call it a compliment. 

Aside from being in Elle this month, let us all swoon over what a hot Harley Quinn she's portraying in these behind the scenes shots. 



Cheers!

Xo Nubia Xo
Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 

You May Also Like

0 comments