Sultry Hair For Spring With Wella Color Touch.

by - 3:03 PM



As The Seasons Change, So Do I. 

Guys, I was starting to get so bored with the color of my hair. I let Wella come to the rescue this week and I'll tell you how. I have always had what I call "Hair Bipolar Disorder". I went through a million shades of blonde and all the colors of the rainbow. It's almost like my hair was searching for something that didn't exist. Needless to say, my hair was dry, damaged, and has lost a lot of its shine. 




This year one of my resolutions was to take better care of my hair and that's what I'm doing. I was letting my roots grow out and they were a few inches above my ears, but the bottom blondish/brown looked so dead and dull. I decided to just dye it all dark brown. 

What I did: 

I went to the beauty supply store and purchased a Demi Wella Color Touch Pure Naturals 5/0 which is technically a light brown. I then purchased a #10 developer. I purposely didn't keep the 1:2 because I wanted to brown to look darker and richer, therefore, I kept a pretty even ratio and boy did it work. I grabbed some gloves and started applying it to my hair. You only have to leave it on for about 20-30 mins but I left it on for about an hour. Here are my results. 

Before: 
(Please try to not focus on how ridiculously cute this chihuahua is.)



After: 


It's crazy what changing your hair color can do. I usually go light for Spring/Summer but this is nice. I feel like a completely different person in a good way. It takes some getting used to because I haven't had hair this dark in maybe close to 15 years... but it's refreshing. Funny enough, this is fairly close to my natural hair color. 

Wella Color Touch promises vibrant, shiny, low commitment color and it delivers 100%. My hair feels and looks so healthy. I'm looking forward to seeing how this Demi-Permanent fades and will keep you guys posted online via Social Media Channels. 

Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo 

You May Also Like

0 comments