Spring Has Sprung Style!

by - 4:09 PM

Hi Nubians, 

Thank Goodness it's looking like Spring has Sprung! 



Didn't it feel like Winter lasted longer than ever this year? I'm saying this considering I'm on the West Coast right now... East Coasters must be a million times more annoyed. I'll tell you one thing though... This is my FAVORITE weather. Anytime I can wear a light sweater and a short skirt and not be too hot or too cold is the perfect weather in my opinion. I wish it was like this year round. 


Outfit Details: 'Sweet As Pie' sweater from H&M, Skirt from Zara, POP! Purse from Pinup Girl Clothing, Donut earrings from Patty's Closet in TownsSquare, Shoes CityClassified. 




How sweet and playful are these earrings? I love them! The POP! Purse is a great accessory too. I like to add touches of art or comics in my outfits as much as I can. 



I look forward to may more days in short skirts, crop tops, shorts, flowy items, and all that good stuff. 

If you haven't hit the gym yet, you better get to it! Have to stay fly ;-) 



Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook




You May Also Like

0 comments