Stunner: Rihanna for 'Harpers Bazaar China'.

by - 2:49 PM

Hello Nubians,


There's a reason I feature Rihanna editorials on my blog all the time... girl is just a master slayer. It's rare I see her wear something or model for a magazine without her absolutely killing it. Even when she's getting highly judged or ridiculed she walks with her head up high and doesn't give a Sh*t. To me, that's admirable and shows everyone that it's ok to walk to the beat of your own drum... even when people are hating on you all the time.

Below is Ms. Bad Girl Ri Ri's latest editorial where she joined forces with the super dope Chinese photographer Chen Man.


I love her with the bangs above. Something a bit different and still absolutely beautiful. I also like her with the barely there eyebrows on this cover.


This over above has a great eye-brow shape but if I had to pick over-all, I'd pick the cover with the red in a heart-beat.


Above is what I think is my favorite photo from the editorial. The head piece is flawless (like all in this editorial) and the red dress gives us some sexy skin peeks. 



Fan girl. 



Such a traditional setting. 


This might be my second favorite photo. 


What do you think of Rihanna for Harpers Bazaar China?


Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook


You May Also Like

0 comments