Polka Dot Style: Hot For Spring and Summer.

by - 2:52 AM

Changing your wardrobe each season is so much fun! 


Now that Spring has arrived in sunny Las Vegas I get to dress the way I love. A cute top, some boyfriend jeans and nice heels = BOOM. 

Ahora que ha llegado la primavera y ha salido el sol en Las Vegas puedo vestirme como me encanta. Una bonita camiseta, pantalones vaqueros (estilo de novio) y unos tacones bonitos y sexy! = BOOM.


This top from H&M is super cute! The ruffles move in the wind and it kind of gives me a sense of liberation for some reason ha ha. I got a good bargain for it. I was lucky to stop by H&M when they were having a sale and it was only $10. It doesn't hurt that I LOVE polka dots too, classic print.

Esta blusa es de H M & es super linda! Los volantes se mueven en el viento y me da una sensación de liberación por alguna razón ja ja.  Tuve suerte de pasar por H & M cuando tenían una venta y que era sólo $10. También me encanta el estampado de lunares, es clásico.


The ripped jeans are from 'Patty's Closet' in Townsquare which has quickly become one of my go-to stores. The jeans are slightly baggy and I love dressing them up with heels or down with sneakers. 

Los pantalones rasgados son de la tienda 'Patty's Closet'  en Townsquare que rápidamente se ha convertido en una de mis tiendas favoritas. Los jeans son estilo de novio (un poco sueltos) y me gusta usar los con tacones o tenis.


My heels are from Zara and they happen to be one of my favorites. 

Mis taconos son de la tienda 'Zara'


I'm really looking forward to putting more outfits together... this blog is about to get a lot more colorful and exciting. 

Tengo mucho animo de vestirme bien chevere esta primavera. Sigan mi blog porque se va poner mucho mas interesante.  


Details shot. 

Detalles.


Pink lipstick is Lime Crime. 

Check out my outfit video in English and Spanish below. Please subscribe to NubTube, A lot more coming soon.  ;-)

Miren mi video del dia en español y por favor sigan mi canal de YouTube. Muchas Gracias ;-) 







Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments