Spring/Summer Eye Makeup with Wet N' Wild.

by - 3:17 AM

Hello Nubians,



Add a little life in your eye makeup this Spring/Summer with a simple eye-shadow trick.It's probably the easiest how to EVER.  I always like to highlight the bottom of my eyes with a bright and bold color using eye-shadow instead of a makeup pencil. I feel like the results last longer. In the video below I used the Wet N' Wild "Art In The Streets" palette. I hope you enjoy the video and please subscribe to NubTube HERE.

Agrega un poco de vida en tu maquillaje de ojo esta Primavera/Verano con un simple truco de sombra de ojos. Creo que es el tutorial mas facil del mundo. Con un color de sombra brillante puedes hacer una gran diferencia. Me gusta mas usar sombra  de ojos en lugar de un lápiz de maquillaje. Siento que los resultados duran más. En el siguiente vídeo usé el Wet N' Wild "Art In The Streets". Espero que disfrute el video y suscríbase a NubTube aquí.


English Version


Spanish Version




Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments