The NECA Toys 'Home Alone' Mystery at Toy Fair 2015.

by - 12:30 PM

Guys, you're totally teasing me here! 



Seeing this wall empty had us all like



Where are the NECA toys Home Alone sculpts? We're all curious. I read a few lucky fans got a sneak peek. I mean, you could have at least left a little accessory laying around :(

NECA says fans who got a sneak peek were blown away by the portraits and the A++ accessories too. Everything sounds so promising and there's a lot of excitement and chit-chat on the interwebs about this... After all, Home Alone is an absolute classic and an insanely loved holiday movie. I don't think I know one single person who doesn't watch Home Alone during the holidays. We all adore Kevin (Macaulay Culkin) and the McCallister Clan. We even enjoy watching Harry Lime (Joe Pesci) and Marv Merchants (Daniel Stern)

NECA tweeted that they're releasing the figures this holiday for the Home Alone 25th anniversary. 



Can't wait to see! Hopefully I'll have more updates soon.



Xx Nubia

You May Also Like

0 comments