New York Comic Con 2014 Beauty.

by - 2:14 AM

Hello Nubians,

As much as New York Comic Con is about panels, artist and well ummm, DUH Comics! They're doing a great job catering to us ladies when it comes to taking a break and pampering yourself.

New York Comic Con already has tons of booths with clothing to feed your fashion needs. The clothing isn't just comic and pop culture related either. You can find some cool vintage booths, victorian inspired garments, and very fashion forward unique japanese looking styles that make my eyes want to fill up with tears while I yell out "KAWAII!" at the same damn time. Cosplayers are also running all over the place for your visual inspiration. Now I'm noticing they're really starting to get the beauty department on lock too.  I was pleased to find the brands below had booths.


NYX Cosmetics
I'm a big fan of NYX cosmetics, remember when I did a video about their Macaron Lippies? Anyway, They have makeup artist adding some awesome pops of colors to your lips and they also have pretty NYX eyeshadows. Pass by their booth #629 to get done up!


If you like the makeup they apply on you or the tools, I believe you can purchase most of it at their booth. Also, tap your badge for a free item... Everyone loves free stuff!



Pretty, pretty colors. 


Here's a screen shot I took of their instagram hashtag on my phone #NYXNYCC 






Nail Candy Nail Polish Pens
Us gals love getting our nails done. Nail Candy Pens make it so easy for us and here's why:

"Our Nail Polish Pen is unique with its Patented Designer “Micro-Tip”. Each pen includes two salon quality colors, 2 Brushes and 2 Micro-Tips for stylish nail art!" 



So many rich colors to choose from, oh my!



Impress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails
Impress nails are perfect for a lady on the run because they're so easy to use. Most of the nails designs I've seen are very pretty and sometimes themed. You just press on the nails that already have adhesive on them and POW! 

Check out these ladies working their magic at Comic Con below. 




Here's some pretty cool nail art I pulled off the imPRESS Facebook page that can cater to your Halloween or Spider Woman needs too.


Comic Con never ceases to amaze me. Not to sound corny, but there truly is something for everyone. 


Photos by Daniel Mejia unless otherwise noted. 



Xo Nubia Xo 

Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you!






You May Also Like

0 comments