5 Trends I'm Really into Spring/Summer 2014.
There's something about this time of year that always puts me on that "I'm a Child of Mother Nature" groove. All of a sudden my inner bohemian comes out and I just want to take a deep breathe in and enjoy any inch of fresh air my little lungs can obtain.
5 trends I'm really into this Spring/Summer.
- I'm smitten with ruffles right now. They add an immense feminine and romantic touch to everything.
- Gladiator sandals are the bomb. I totes know tons of people that hate on them but I don't give a shiz. They are empowering and make your legs look prettier.
- Let's get playful with the sunglasses! Cool shapes and some D.I.Y wouldn't kill you my dears. Run to the store and buy a glue gun now!
- Floppy hats and pretty much any strong head piece... #JustBecause
- Out of this world bold lip colors. I didn't put many in this collage right here per-say BUT, I want to toy around with pastels... purples and blues mainly. You'd probably be able to find some fantastic shades at Lime Crime or Melt Cosmetics.
I also happen to find myself on a Frida Kahlo-ish inspiration kick. I feel her style as her art is revolutionary and influential to modern culture. Long skirts, corsets, bold head pieces... I have a lot of shopping to do my friends.
Anyway, Please enjoy this little collage I put together just for kicks and giggles. Toodles!
Xo Nubia Xo