Lip Color of the Week: Lancôme #356 Belle De Rouge.
For the love of makeup, I'm kicking off a beauty "Lip Color of the Week" segment on my blog and YouTube channel (Make sure to subscribe here) and I've started off by reviewing Lancôme Lip Lover #356 Belle De Rouge which is a Cherry Pink. Ideally I'd like you to watch the video but here and some quick things I can tell you about this metallic tube of goodness.
My experience and thoughts of Lancôme Belle De Rouge lip gloss.
- It's a 3 in 1 elixir that gives you shine and moisture.
- In my personal experience it delivers on its 8 hr moisture promise.
- It doesn't feel sticky or gross like a lot of lip glosses do.
- The pigment of this color is lovely and I was pleasantly surprised.
- Lancôme does a great job with the packaging, it's on par. Very appealing and sleek.
- Doe footed applicator is nice and makes for easy application.
- Provides you with a nice shimmery finish.
In the photos below you'll see me wearing the gloss.