Lip Color of the Week: Lancôme #356 Belle De Rouge.

by - 2:46 PM

Hello Nubians,

For the love of makeup, I'm kicking off a beauty "Lip Color of the Week" segment on my blog and YouTube channel (Make sure to subscribe here) and I've started off by reviewing Lancôme Lip Lover #356 Belle De Rouge which is a Cherry Pink. Ideally I'd like you to watch the video but here and some quick things I can tell you about this metallic tube of goodness.

My experience and thoughts of Lancôme Belle De Rouge lip gloss.


  • It's a 3 in 1 elixir that gives you shine and moisture.
  • In my personal experience it delivers on its 8 hr moisture promise.
  • It doesn't feel sticky or gross like a lot of lip glosses do.
  • The pigment of this color is lovely and I was pleasantly surprised. 
  • Lancôme does a great job with the packaging, it's on par. Very appealing and sleek.
  • Doe footed applicator is nice and makes for easy application. 
  • Provides you with a nice shimmery finish. 


In the photos below you'll see me wearing the gloss.







Thanks for watching and make sure to check back in for next weeks new lip color review!


Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you!

You May Also Like

0 comments