Dinosaur Pinup Art By Sleepybowie On Etsy.

by - 1:31 AM


I love pinup girls and I love dinosaurs... finding both in art form was a great treasure! You can find a unique gift on Sleepybowie's Etsy shop for your beau or friend.


I often follow accounts on instagram that inspire me even if I don't know the person directly, one of those people is @VirginaRose7 where I found this art by Sleepybowie. VirginaRose7 posts all very sassy, classic, semi nude, beautiful, inspiring photos of mainly women. Her page is very artistic and gives me a sense of freedom and empowerment. It kind of reminds me to ALWAYS be proud to be a women and how beautiful & awakening expressing your sexuality can be. There is a lot of sexuality & glamour in pinup / rockabilly style and burlesque. 


You can find Sleepybowie's artwork on Etsy HERE. There is more than dinosaur pinup art on the shop for you to enjoy... I just happen to like these the best. It's a great mix of retro style and super, duper old animals which are well... prehistoric. 

I lived in Las Vegas for almost 4 years and there was a huge pinup/rockabilly culture over there. I've often dressed inspired by pinup looks. They're very feminine looks that compliment the female form. If you're looking for some modern pinup fashion, beauty & hair inspiration, you can follow my friend Jasmin on her blog Vintage Vandalizm, her social networks are under the same name. She does a fantastic job mixing the old with the new.


Cheers to classic pinup girls Betty Paige, Jayne Mansfield, Bunny Yeagar, and Betty Grable! Beautiful ladies who broke the mold. And to the dinosaurs, I'm so in awe and fasinated by you... maybe I'm a little bit glad you're gone because you'd probably kill us all? I'm not quite sure. 




Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo

You May Also Like

0 comments