Snow Chic in NYC.

by - 12:23 AM

Hey Nubians,

I HATE snow. Isn't it funny how that can happen? How you can go from being a kid "Yay snow! So much fun! No school! Coolest day ever!" to "WHAT THE F@#K. This sludge is disgusting! How the hell am I going to get over this dirt puddle? I can't wait for the streets to be cleaned better and can we please get some rain in the forecast so this shit could melt!" Ha, oh how times change... I must confess however that I do take some joy the moment the snow is falling... So pretty (Unless it's a blizzard).

Dressing up for days after it's snowed is annoying as hell. I don't like to wear any heels so I usually just stick to rain boots or flat boots. It's nice to do your hair up a bit more since your outfit may be a bit more of the MEH side than usual.


ODIO nieve. ¿No es curioso cómo eso puede suceder? Cuando era un niña me encantaba la nieve y como adulta lo desteto. La nieve se pone sucia tan rapido y es odioso salir. Debo confesar sin embargo, que tomo un poco de alegría el momento en que la nieve está cayendo ... Es suficiente bonita (A menos que sea una tormenta de nieve).

Vestir para días después de que nevó es interesante. No me gusta usar ningún tacón, así es que normalmente uso botas bajitas. Es bueno arreglarse el pelo un poco más elegante por que aveces da pereza vestirse de forma animada en estos días. 



On this particular day I decided to curl my hair with a bit of a retro vibe to it. Everything back in the day had so much more glamour... BRING IT BACK. 

En este día particular, he decidido rizar el pelo con un ambiente mas clásico. Todo los penados de los anos 1930-1960's tuvieron mucho más glamour ... Hay que traerlos de vuelta!



I wore these cute red lip earrings I got from H&M that just so happened to match my own lips this particular ring and my gorgeous Boy Meets Girl x Roman Luxe Python Faux-Leather Wrap Ring you can find at Macys

Use pedientes de labis rojos y un anillo de Boy Meets Girl x Roman Luxe que es uno nuevo que me encanta! Lo puedes conseguir en Macys


What a beautiful sky... looks like cotton candy and you get a glimpse at the sexy moon. 

Que lindo estuvo el cielo este dia y la luna hermosa.


Lastly here I am. Rocking a red turtle neck I purchase at a local boutique and a vintage leather skirt that used to belong to my mother... the boots are Mossimo.

Y por fin aqui esta la ropa que decidi usar este dia. 

After running some errands I purchased a bubble tea and took my arse back home to work and watch some Netflix. The End.

Despues de estar afuera un rato me compre un té y decidi regresar a mi casa para trabajar y ver un par de películas, El Fin. 

Xo Nubia Xo 


Follow me on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook. Thanks!

Sigan mis paginas de Twitter/Instagram/Facebook. Gracias!

You May Also Like

0 comments