Bath & Body Works Big Semi-Annual Sale.

by - 3:16 PM

Hey Nubians,

About 2 days ago I went to Bath & Body Works and took advantage of their ridiculously good sale and  purchased a few things.

I love their Wallflowers! They make the room smell so freakishly good and they're on sale for a pack of 2 for $5.00. Also, I am obsessed with exfoliating my skin and their body sugars went down from about $16.50 each to about $4.00 and some change on sale. Lastly I'm a sucker for candles and a lot of their 3-wick candles are about half off #score.

Their products feel and smell so good! Def worth checking out! Click HERE.

Bath & Body Works tiene una venta super chevere ahora mismo! Me compre azucar para la piel porque me encanta exfoliar y el precio bajo de $16.50 a mas o menos $4.00. Tambien hay velas que huelen fascinante a medio precio. Definitivamente una venta que tienes que ver AQUI.  



Xo Nubia Xo 


Follow me on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook. Thanks!

Sigan mis paginas de Twitter/Instagram/Facebook. Gracias!

You May Also Like

0 comments