New Year Style and Inspiration.

by - 12:06 PM

Hey Nubians,


It's a New Year everyone! The BIG 2014. This is my year. Great things coming my way I can feel it. Planning to make some big changes but I'm not going to talk about any of them now... You'll start seeing them once they're put into action.

My advice to everyone who had a somewhat bland, boring or unsatisfying 2013 is to leave it in the past. Burn that shit to the ground!! If need be, write some terrible memories and literally burn them. Take whatever important lessons you need for 2014 and move on. That being said, here are some inspiring quotes for 2014.

Es un año nuevo! Gran 2014. Este es mi año. Grandes cosas vienen en mi diretion lo puedo sentir. Planeo hacer grandes cambios, pero yo no voy a hablar de ellos ahora ... Mejor dejar las acciónes hablar.

Mi consejo a todos los que tuvieron un aburrido o poco satisfactoria 2013 es dejalo en el pasado. Tome las lecciones importantes que usted necesita para el 2014 y sigue adelante.  Aqui he puesto un poco de palabras para inspiración. 

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. –Wayne Gretzky

The past is a ghost, the future a dream. All we ever have is now. 
–Bill Cosby

The mind is everything. What you think you become. –Buddha

Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. 
–Steve Jobs

Either you run the day, or the day runs you. –Jim Rohn

When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. –Helen Keller

When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. –Lao Tzu

If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on. –Sheryl Sandberg

Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. 
–Jamie Paolinetti

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. –Farrah Gray

Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. –Eleanor Roosevelt

The only way to do great work is to love what you do. –Steve Jobs

On the Fashion side of life...
En el mundo de la moda...

I never was able to categorize myself under having a signature style nor do I want to. I enjoy waking up and dressing how I feel that day. Whether my looks come from circa 50's or 80's who really cares? As long as they look rad and make me feel good I'm all about it. 

Here's a little collage I put together this morning. It's a few different looks I was digging and that I felt worked for me.

Nunca fui capaz de categorizar mi estilo. Disfruto despertar y vestir como me siento ese día. Si mis miradas provienen de alrededor de 50's o 80's que importa? Mientras se ven bien y me hacen sentir bien es suficiente para mi. 

Aquí están unos conjuntos que compuse hoy. Miradas diferentes que estaba disfrutando hoy.


Any who, I gotta get fucking out of here. I'm heading to the gym because it's almost my birthday and I finally reached an age where becoming fit and having a toned body is becoming more and more important. 

Lastly I'd like to say resolutions are crap. We make them in the beginning of every year and break them like nothing. I'm sticking more to life goals... Let your actions speak louder than words. 

Tengo que correr. Me voy al gimnasio porque es casi mi cumpleaños y por fin llegué a una edad en que tener un cuerpo tonificado es cada dia más importante.

Por último, me gustaría decir que las resoluciones son una mierda. Hacemos resoluciones para el comienzo de cada año y los rompemos como si nada. Prrefiero mas las metas de la vida ... Deje que sus acciones hablen más que las palabras.

Toodles,
Ciao,  

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow me on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram. Thanks!

You May Also Like

0 comments