Nubia's Adventures Update.

by - 12:25 AM

Hey Nubians,

Just wanted to pull some photos from my Instagram to show you a little bit of what I've been up to. None of the two projects are completed yet... More to come soon.

I shot for Pammycakes Boutique. Very Lolita/Japanese inspired. Right up my alley, it was totes fun!


I also shot for Ecko earlier this week for a blogger projects. It had so much fun and I'm excited for people to see how I styled my looks. Ecko has so much cool looks I feel like people don't really know about, and also a nice fit! Here are some behind the scenes shots.

  


I'm also working on another side project for a new site along with my 3 jobs AHHHHHH life is busy my friends. So grateful for those of you that keep checking in. Much love.

To stay updated with what I'm up to more frequently, follow me on Instagram by clicking HERE


Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you!

You May Also Like

2 comments