Shades! Holiday Gift Guide.

by - 11:02 PM

Hello Nubians,

I LOVE sunglasses. Plain and simple. I wear them all year round. Seriously, who said they were just for Summer? Nope! I look at them almost like shoes. A daily accessory. For this same reason I thought I would share some of my favorites from brands such a Persol, Gucci, and the very classic and one of my favs Raybans amongst others. They make killer holiday gifts because they add edge and attitude to ensembles. I personally like them because I almost feel like they add mystery to a person.

Persol PO0009 24/31 

Holy fashionista heaven! These are like 3D cat eyes! I immediately fell in love with them RIGHT away. A great holiday gift for a friend who enjoys making a statement. 

D&G DD3064 1881/8H

These make a cute gift for your friend who enjoys dressing girly. I could picture these in an episode of Mad Men. Hot!





Persol PO3024S Capri 959/57

I'm definitely enjoying this hunter green color on these Persols. This is the kind of gift I would buy for myself or even a guy friend, they look pretty unisex to me. I also like the strong shaped frame. 

  

Ray Ban RB3016 Clubmaster Polarized 90158 

Ray Bans are #CLASSIC. Enough said. A pair of unisex shades everyone should own.


Gucci GG 3157/S D28/JJ

These Gucci sunglasses are so lovely because of the frame. I like that they're over sized and have the signature Gucci colors. very elegant. 




These are just a few of my favorites. I think they're cool items to give as gifts... I prefer shades over a sweater

If you purchase sunglasses at Smart Buy Glasses, for every pair of glasses purchased, SBG donates a pair to someone in need through their Buy One Give One program. To date, they have donated over $1,000,000 worth of glasses! 

Be back with more gift ideas soon!

Xo Nubia Xo


Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you!


You May Also Like

0 comments