Comfy, Casual, Cool.

by - 1:01 PM

Hello Nubians,

The other day I was running around getting some errands done and decided to ask my bro to snap some shots of me on the way... #bloglife


I LOVE these metallic boots. It's very important for me to have comfortable shoes, boots, and pumps I can wear all the time. Funny thing, I had these boots for about to years and only wore them once... I found them a few weeks ago in my closet and now I can't seem to take them off. They're extremely convenient to walk in the snow also which helps a ton here in NYC.



Patterned pants are always fun with my Frank Castle AKA The Punisher tee. 


Do you have a favorite pair of shoes for the Fall season?


Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you! 

You May Also Like

0 comments