Winter Sparkle

by - 12:03 PM

Hello Nubians,

Sparkle My City Baby

A few days ago I went to the Prom Girl event which I posted about last week. This is what I wore to the event with the exception that I through these heels on to go out later (I had combat boots on earlier). I got home and freshened up a bit, I also sported the DIY hair comb I made at the table hosted by Grace Atwood.

 My leggings and colorful necklace are from the Forever 21 x Sanrio collection. I purchased a few things, I've been a long time Sanrio fan (ever since I was an itty bitty Nubia). The necklace is pretty cool, it has a few Sanrio characters in the shape of a pretzel! The design is by Onch who's popular for his pretzel shaped and very fun jewelry.


  
Accessories: H&M faux fur collar and sweater, Forever 21 Onch x Sanrio necklace, DIY Pink feathered hair comb made at Prom Girl event, Mossimo booties, Dinosaur bracelet was a gift from Thailand.



The pink features go so nicely with the barbie pink lips as well.



Xo Nubia Xo

Follow The Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you!

You May Also Like

1 comments