Bad Girls Eat Candy

by - 1:53 PM

Hey Lovebugs! Happy Monday.



                                          Oh, Spring/Summer... You taste so sweet. Something about walking around with less clothes on makes me feel liberated (not in a whoreish way haha). But yes, the sun can do amazing things for our lives... Once it hits a sense of empowerment follows.



As some of you may know I'm a big fan of Boy Meets Girl and adore designer Stacy Igel. Last time I passed by the showroom she gifted me with this Bad Girls Eat Candy campus tee which she added some D.I.Y. magic to.




Wearing: Boy Meets Girl campus tee, H&M shorts, 80s Purple sunglasses, Dolce Vita wedges, Katherine Kwei Purse





Anyone do anything interesting this weekend? Do tell my dears.


Xo Nubia Xo


Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side. Thank you!


You May Also Like

4 comments