Usually when I do my makeup I pick either bold eyes or lips, but on this particular day I was living life a bit on the edge.
I like to call this look"Cat Eye with a Kick". Add a little color to your eye wing and make it more fun.
- The Secret to accomplish to look is fairly simple... Don't be afraid to mess up! Have a steady hand.
- I used a Makeup Forever liquid eye liner and made a line upward... try to measure this as if you were starting the line on the top of your eye, heading towards the end of your eyebrow.
- Make the second line on the bottom corner of your eye and connect it to the end of the first line you made. After that you should have space in between to fill in with color.
- Choose a color that meshes well depending on the rest of the makeup you have on and color the inside with it.
- Re-outline your cat eye so the outside is black and bold.
- POW! You now have your cat eye with a kick!
Hope this was helpful. Let me know is you have any questions or request. I'll do my best to get back to you.