Pink Betsey

by - 12:41 AM

Last week I went to visit my friends and founders of Small Girls PR, Bianca and Mallory. They were sweet enough to invite me to their office to catch up and talk about life, work, and other random topics.



Wearing: Betsey Johnson cardigan, Katherine Kwei purse, Melissa shoes, Levi Jeans.


 

Makeup: Makeup Forever Rogue Artist Intense Lipstick, ELF eyebrow kit, Maybelline Bronzer, Makeup Forever liquid eye-liner.



Those Small Girls sure how to please a lady! Wine, hummus, guacamole, and chips. POW! (I'm won over)



When I arrived they had a gift waiting for me from one of their newest clients, Sorrelli. If you aren't familiar with Sorrelli Jewels head on over and check them out. They have simply ravishing pieces.



I am completely smitten with this ring.



After catching up, I headed out with Bianca for a few drinks and stopped by Obliterati. You know I had to have a Jargarita at Sweet and Vicious, What the F&%K else would I have? Duh.



Hope every one had a nice weekend, a Happy Cinco de Mayo and all that good shiz. To quote The Terminator, "I'll be back"

 

Xo Nubia Xo

  

Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side. Thank you!



You May Also Like

1 comments