Suspender Surrender

by - 11:10 PM

Hello lovely readers,

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend. I'm feeling rather anxious for this week and have more than enough goals in mind. I plan to make some changes on my blog within the next week or 2 so stay tuned.

This weekend I saw "Horrible Bosses". I know what you're thinking... Nubia is such a movie junkie and YUP! You're absolutely right. I watch a movie almost every weekend. Horrible Bosses was a lot funnier than I expected. It has a very "The Hangover" feel to it. A group a dudes being reckless and fucking everything up, Hysterical. I recommend you watch it if you're in need of a laugh.

Wearing H&M shorts and suspenders, Material girl trufle pumps

I think I'll be wearing suspenders more often perhaps. I'm going through some sort of style transformation. I'm not sure in which direction it's headed but then again, I've never been one to categorize things.
How was everyone's weekend? Anything interesting? Feel free to share or to ask me anything you'd like.


Toodles,


Xo Nubia Xo



Like NubiasNonsense? Follow me on Google here and BlogLovin here. Check out my YouTube-Nubtube here. Follow me on Twitter to know what I'm up to here. You Rock. T
hat is all. Good day!

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. I have officially surrendered to the suspenders as well :) I think they are a cute nod to old hollywood men though, so I love it! Can't wait to see the changes you have planned for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have hot legs! i went to see horrible bosses too yesterday, really liked it as well and immediately thought of the hangover. very funny and cute.

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very chic! I'm constantly going through a style transformation. lol
    Great post, love the doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was a bit apprehensive about suspenders but you've proven me wrong and they can look good in the summer. loving your shoes!

    www.societysmisfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those suspenders. You look so chic in those I haven't been the movies in forever. I love those manly comedy movies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you implemented suspenders! Don't know if I would be able to pull them off myself, but you proved that it can be done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. woman, you're like the quintessential pin up girl here except completely now and modern. i love the make up and those kitten heels look adorable with the overall look. you go you sexy thang!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a vixen, Nubia!

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    Kel

    www.amuseabout.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like the suspender look on you! I cant say that im into movies at the moment . i havent really seen a good one lately. though im hoping to see HP this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tried suspenders last summer and since then I love them. They look great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia