Atlantic City Birthday Bliss.

by - 11:24 PM

Hello sweets,

Last week it was my friend Mary's birthday. Woooo chea chea! Anyway, We went to celebrate in Atlantic City at Dusk. It was a fun night. We started pregaming in the room with beers and vodka which lead to some light gambling and lot's of dancing. My boyfriend George visited me which was pretty cool. He was there playing a tournament and he's a former WSOP ring holder (Just saying) ha ha. I went to the club, dropped it like it's hot, stole ya girl, turned my swag on, my hands went up (pause) and they stayed there!! You following me? Good. Oh, and I taught you how to dougie ;-).

I didn't bring my SLR to the club with me, so these are just some random photos my friend Pam took.







Great times. However, the real juicyness started on our way home. Mary was driving her car and about 20 mintues out of A.C. we caught a flat tire! It was a nightmare. We had to pull over by some odd looking fertilized grass and wait there. I hate bugs and Mary was telling me that my body was going to be taken over by deer ticks and that I'd catch lime disease and die! Well.... She said something along those lines. After that I thought birthday over!!! and I hated her for like 5 whole mintues because my whole body started itching all over. About 5 minutes after that I loved her again though, so it's all good.

My boyfriend kept begging me to stop wondering off because he claimed there was bears in the woods that would eat me. A few minutes after that we saw a freaken hawk in the sky, Yes, A HAWK. I'm from N.Y. and I never see freaken hawks. It was very pretty though. All of us eventually started talking about UFO's and shapeshifters and freaky paranormal events. Have you seen those UFO video's on youtube? well do yourself a favor and if you haven't DON'T! But if you're interested I could mail you a link Muahahah (evil laugh)

Alright I'm blabbing on now. After about 4 hours of crap we all finally arrived home and we lived happily ever after!

Xo Nubia Xo

Like Nubiasnonsense? Follow me at your preference. Twitter, Google, Bloglovin, Facebook. THANK YOU.

You May Also Like

18 comments

  1. Nubia,

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment:-) You look so cute and I love your entire outfit. It looks like you had a blast in Atlantic City and even the flat tire fiasco sounds like it was an adventure!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun photos. Love the dress :)
    Love, M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove your dress, love the colors of it. :D
    I have seen UFO shows on tv in the past, and heard really weird real stories of how aliens like come to their rooms at night while they're sleeping, and do surgeries on them, and this guy said he got probed in the butt by the alien, LMAO...I'm sorry, but I just think that's funny. At fist, I just thought, these people are weird... O.o. Then last yr, a old friend told me that his younger sister would have weird dreams about aliens, and the aliens would do weird things to her, and the next day, she would have pain, where the aliens touched her!!!!! O.O CRAZY HUH?! I then immediately thought of the guy I saw on the tv, saying that the aliens did weird surgeries on him and probed him in the butt, and he had pain the next day. WHOOAAA!! I then thought....OH ...MY...GOD......WHAT IF IT IS REAL?!!!?! Boy, I tell ya, some things, are sooo unexplainable! O.o

    And thank you for your awesosme comment on my illustration post! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great time ! Gorgeous striped multicolor dress !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girls look like you had a blast and like you can teach me a thing or two about how to party like a rockstar ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. flat tires, lyme disease and hawks--sounds like an interesting time. but i must say, your dress is ridiculous--in a good way. i am in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous dress, and it sounded like a fabulous time! Minus the flat tire lol. I would be bewildered if I saw a hawk too haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha..you had me rolling with all your song puns..lol. Looks like yall had a great time. That dress if fiyah..and itty bitty..but that how you gotta roll for birthdays!

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like fun!! I've definitely had a flat tire after clubbin experience except I was by myself and it was 2 am in a scary dark area of Houston. I was terrified!

    Shasie
    Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had alot of fun....well, except for the bugs/bears/aliens LOL! You are too funny! I like the dress by the way! Drop it like its hot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks every one, Yeah alien and bears blow #fail lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks like lotsa fun :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha looks like a good time! I'll be in AC next weekend celebrating my brother's graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous pictures babe! Happy Friday xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look amazing! In love with your dress

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia