I've Got Surplus to Give More

by - 7:45 PM

Hello beautiful people from all sorts of social networks and lovers of blogosphere (deep breath),

Today has been a beautiful day. I am definitely counting my blessing on so many different levels of life. For that same reason, I've decided to post a few of my favorite lines from Nas's song "Count Your Blessings". It truly has beautiful lyrical content... When one is happy they should pass it on, pay it forward. I've been blessed with a great/crazy family, An amazing/phsycotic boyfriend, Understanding/bipolar friends and even a new job! Woot! Did I mention I have 2 dogs that don't listen to anything I say but I love them like Kanye loves drama? Yes I do.

Furthermore, I do have a new job that I haven't told you guys about yet. My blog might be going through some small changes so please bare with me. I am now working with Coveted Media as Community Manager. I'm very excited to be working with such amazing people being that till this day I STILL go to Independent Fashion Bloggers for help, tips, advice, etc. and I will STILL go there even though I'm working with them. It's such a resourceful, engaging community for any fashion blogger that has endless amounts of questions because They do target to answer all of them... YES ALL. Join the fun!

Now drum rolls please... Wisdom from Nas.

And I've got studios to voice in
And I've got news for rejoicing
Now a new sun is rising
I count my blessings

That I'm safe when I'm resting
Furniture in my nesting
But by force I'm suggesting
Ya count your blessings
I've got love and assurance
I've got new health insurance
And I've got strength and endurance
And I've got somewhere to dress for,
And I've got no need to stress for
so I'll always put my best forth
And count my blessings
I've joy in abundance
I've got life full of substance
I've got meetings and functions
So I count my blessings
I've got something to live for
I've got surplus to give more
Wearing Jessica Simpson Tookie pumps, MG Sheer green blouse, Charlotte Ronson high-waisted sailor shorts, Peace of Cake purse, Earrings purchased from a street vendor.

Toodles,

Xo Nubia Xo

Like NubiasNonsense? Follow me on Google here and BlogLovin here. Follow me on Twitter to know what I'm up to here. You Rock. That is all. Good day!

You May Also Like

29 comments