Marvel x Tokidoki Tee's

by - 11:43 PM

What's so good about Marvel x Tokidoki? EVERYTHING! How freaken adorable/kick-ass are these! I want them all.

I've partial to the manner in which the Marvel and Tokidoki characters are interacting with eachother. At first, I thought they would be fighting and such, but they're so cute and friendly together. Kawaii!
Who's excited to see Thor? I can not wait! I'm a little over anxious... maybe? a tad bit? The trailer looks MARVEL-ous (get it? ha ha) and I'm a sucker for both comics and Natalie Portman.

If you want to see all of the tee's you can check them out on the Tokidoki site here. I am absolutely planning to purchase a few of them... They're only $28.00! Sounds heavenly to me.

Other Tokidoki collaborations I enjoy: Mimobots x Tokidoki and Sephora x Tokidoki.

Toodles

Xo Nubia Xo

Like NubiasNonsense? Follow me on Google here and BlogLovin here. Follow me on Twitter to know what I'm up to here. You Rock. That is all. Good day!

You May Also Like

6 comments