Electric high waist

by - 10:49 PM

Hey there,

I find it rather hard to find a nice pair of high-waisted pants. Especially denim! These high-waisted leggings used to belong to my mother in the 80's I believe. They're great! I am in love with the way they fit. I wish I had them in a variety of colors... I can't seem to find the brand though, Vizuchee? Maybe they're out of business *sigh*. Anyway, I will try my best to treasure these for some time to come.
I'm still feeling the same way about braids for this spring/summer. It'll most-likely be my most used hairstyle in different varietys. They're simply so chic, simple, fun and versitile.


Wearing: Vintage Polka dot dress, Electric blue vintage leggings, andre assous lace shoes,


Xo Nubia Xo

Like NubiasNonsense? Follow me on Google here and BlogLovin here. Follow me on Twitter to know what I'm up to here. You Rock. That is all. Good day!

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. Looove your tattoo, and love your outfit!! You have beautiful hair, hun! :)
    Xoxo, K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl those pants are fierce! Love the high waist and the color! WOW! Looking hot ma! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  3. So disco! I actually love them!

    itsmytaste.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are rockin' those pants!

    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your style !! <3
    mind to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. owww, lovely outfit! i love vintage clothing...
    thanks for your comment:3
    xxx!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Nubia..those pants are awesome!

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit honey!! you look so good! I'm following!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  9. wish m hair was as long or straight so i can get a good braid in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool outfit love electric blue! new follower, follow back if you like fellow Queens native, lol

    Infinite Stylez

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool tights. They look great on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia