Home Sweet Home: A. Wang

by - 2:35 PM

I'm sure you might have bumped into this photo around the web this week but OH MY $#&*%!@ does anyone know if Alexander Wang needs a room-mate?! Seriously beautiful.

Holly Brubach a former New York Times editor use to live in this Tribeca Flat and I guess she decided to go back and see what Mr Wang's done with the place. You can read the article in W Mag here.

From his vevelt couch, to his zebra rug, and fur chair... This is sleek perfection. So much black in different textures. He does have a party boy reputation, This looks like a pimp pad.

I found it interesting that his interior designer Ryan Korban (who Wang knew from college), had no "Formal" interior design experience when Wang hired him to decorate his showroom the same way Wang didn't have any training in Fashion when he started his line. I think it's a personal bond they share and they can probably relate to each other so much. It's rather inspiring.

What do you think of the place? Love it? Hate it?

Xo Nubia Xo

Like NubiasNonsense? Follow me on Google here and BlogLovin here. Follow me on Twitter to know what I'm up to here. You Rock. That is all. Good day!

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. And people mock me for having all black furniture! It's sweet... you should also check Kelly from The Glamourai's pad. That is totally how would I decorate mine if I had a bajizzillion dollars :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a lot of sexual relations go down in that room, then the next he sits down to tea and some sketching lolz.

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! it looks awesome! xx thanks for your comment babes! xx

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this man is a genius and it's always interesting to see how designers live.
    thanks for sharing
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is genius and I'm in Love with this place! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i actually hadnt known that .. thats pretty incredible its not really my taste but i can appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I see you at Blogger meetups! I like your site it's so fun and vibrant.

    This place is so amazing I love hearing inspiring shiz like this. The place looks awesome not all my style but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate art.

    dearest,

    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!!! I love it...definitely digging his place

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens
    @mistytewest

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's amazing! They both just have really good taste.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I actually really love the space. As a designer, you can totally tell when the interior matches (or not) the homeowner's personality and he DID an incredible job relaying that info. Wang is such a rockstar!

    Btw- Haute Khuuture turns 1 today so I'm hosting my very first HUGE giveaway...I'd love to see you stop by if you have a moment :D

    Happy Weekend hun!

    xo-Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! Just wanted to let you know that your facebook button on the right isn't working!

    http://live-life-in-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think is great...very slick..a lot of great parties must go down there! Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  13. A. Wang's apt is indeed gorgeous. lovely post doll
    XOXO
    www.renvieannemo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia