Suno NY Fall 2011

by - 12:06 AM

Suno NY has been one of my favorite presentations as of yet. The printed silks, the different textured pieces, a variety of patterns, It was overwhelming in the most delightful way! This line may not be everyone's cup of tea whos into the very "classic" look, But I would wear some of these ensembles right off the models. The desert inspired hats were really neat and the wedges were also very fun. Fall 2011 might be a whole lot of mixing/matching and playing with layers.

Please enjoy the photographs below. This line 2 BIG thumbs up from me.

Oh, I love the bouffants!




Drop Dead Gorgeous!


I also recorded a small clip, Enjoy.


P.S. Support My Blog: Follow my blog on Google Reader here or on BlogLovin here. Follow me on Twitter to keep up with more of my Nonsense
here. Thank you!

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh wow the prints are amazing and the choices in fabric very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the amazing patterns and prints! What an interesting collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great post! i LOVE it. the prints are so nice. thanks for sharing darling. hope you have a wonderful time at nyfw.
    x
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia