On the Casual

by - 9:06 PM

Hello Kittens,

Hope everyone is doing well. It was a lovely day here in NYC. The weather has actually been decent and spring-like. It's such a relief after having such a snowy winter.. PLEASE MOTHER NATURE BRING SPRING!

Yesterday my friend Mary and I went shopping around for some unique vintage pieces. I purchased a clutch, an amazing sequin top, a dress... among other items. I can't wait to share them with you guys, But they're going to be worn when the Spring season arrives.

Enjoy some of the photos shot yesterday. Also, as I've mentioned in the previous post, There's going to be some small yet noticeable changes on NubiasNonsense very soon. Yay! Now you guys will like my blog even more. SCORE!

Wearing Carmin white biker jacket, Volatile boots, CK stockings, Misc turqoise wife beater, Black "One time I rocked so hard it killed a man" tee purchased at Comic Con 2006, Pac Sun shorts


I absolutely love this tee, Brings back good memories. Clothing with memories is definitely special


Yesterday I was also featured on TimeOut New York as "Stylish New Yorker". I really enjoy the magazine and I felt very fortunate to be part of the issue. It definitely made my day, THANK YOU.
P.S. Support My Blog: Follow my blog on Google Reader here or on BlogLovin here. Follow me on Twitter to keep up with more of my Nonsense here. Thank you!

You May Also Like

16 comments

  1. Great photos..love the boots. wow what an honor to be in the paper..congrats girlie!

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore your boots. lovelovelove! congrats on the feature! thats amazing. xo

    check out my giveaway a la sparkle!
    www.cryskay.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the feature! what an honor. i love the purple look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you on TimeOut NY!!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the TimeOut mention! So awesome ;) P.S. Love the skull ring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the feature, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, congrats for making TimeOut, how cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those boots are fierce!!! Love them with the shorts. Super excited spring is almost here in NYC as well.

    Congrats on the TimeOut New York feature, you look great in it. Especially love the patterned sweater dress.

    Diego
    www.howtozipyourfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your boots :)

    2 new posts
    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look great!!
    xoxo


    townofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great boots!! congrats on the mag feature!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i need that little owl! too fabulous!

    Bren-
    B So Chic!
    http://www.bsochic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats on the feature you are one stylish chic! and i love your boots :)

    xo!

    www.societysmisfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That t-shirt made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia