Jeremy Scott Fall 2011

by - 1:15 AM

Hello Lovely Readers!

Oh Jeremy, You had me at bad ass girls rocking capes! I had the pleasure of attending the Jeremy Scott Fall 2011 runway show at Milk Studios. It was one of the most enjoyable presentations I got to see all season. I am a HUGE fan of Scott's and his reputation of bringing such color and life onto the runway.

Besides the clothing being out of this world, Lets talk about the models for a bit. Most of these lovely ladies were rocking super high pigtails with a zig zag part in the back that looked like a lightning bolt. The pigtails also contained colorful extensions. The makeup was all vibrant neon color: orange, yellows, greens, reds, blues, etc. Everything just looked so...COLORFUL. It looked like someone had a bag of rainbow (if that were possible) and exploded it in the models face. It was magical!

Anyone who's been following my blog for sometime knows that I am a big comic book fan. Most of this line seems very comic/anime inspired. When I saw the pieces going down the runway I became smitten. The clothing speaks for itself, there is not much I can say. There was a variety of fun textures which I'm sure you'll all enjoy. I respect the line for being so bold and dreamy!

Below please enjoy a few of the photos I snapped at the show. There was however more looks that you can find here.

I think his inspiration board might have looked something like this... maybe not?

Toodles,

Xo Nubia Xo

P.S. Support My Blog: Follow my blog on Google Reader here or on BlogLovin here . Follow me on Twitter to keep up with more of my Nonsense here. Thank you!

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. i'm in love with the lightening bolt dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes the shoes!! Love them all!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by!
    That enjoy God T-Shirt is dope.

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw the enjoy God shirt on a worst of fashion week post. i happen to think it's pretty cool, along with a lot of the other stuff here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmigosh what a fantastic collection - I'm especially loving all of the shoes the girls wore...need! And the futuristic vibe is adorbs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @simplychic: I agree with you I think it's funky and cool. People might be taking it too seriously

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics! I think its a fun collection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! A very bright and funky collection! And LOL at your version of his inspiration board... I think you might be accurate ;)

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  9. ur eyes look great in the 5th pic up from the bottom. Following you now on GFC. Wanna follow back! happy Monday!
    xo

    Bren-
    B So Chic!
    http://www.bsochic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This collection is super fun! I could see people in very fashion forward places like Tokyo totally loving this. Personally, that lightening bolt dress looks so cool to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow cool blog!! just discovered you after your comment!! :) i am a new followed hope to see u again in my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look fantastic, love the colors! Looks like you had a blast! xoxo

    www.luckylucychance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. There was another lightning bolt dress I was looking for. Instead of yellow, it was of black mesh material. This collection looks really great!

    RIP Michael Turner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia