Erin Fetherston Fall 2011

by - 11:59 PM

The Erin Fetherston show was very classy with the perfect touch of sparkle to liven up her line. Beautiful shades of pale pink, beige tones, and black graced this fun presentation. The presentation had photographers on set which gave it a really playful vibe, the models were posing and being fun/quirky. I was pretty obsessed with the braids the model were sporting as well, They're so romantic! Reminds me of this side braid I sported not too long ago here (just a bit).

Enjoy the photographs below.


Check out the tassel belt on the black ensemble above, beautiful.

I also Recorded a small clip of the show. Sorry if it's a little shaky, I was carrying a lot of stuff.


P.S. Support My Blog: Follow my blog on Google Reader here or on BlogLovin here. Follow me on Twitter to keep up with more of my Nonsense here. Thank you!

You May Also Like

1 comments