The Shiny Bow

by - 12:55 PM

Hey Everyone,

Happy 2011! Yay, isn't it awesome? I'm really happy the New Year is here, It's great to have a fresh new start.

I really adore the Talbot's cardigan I'm wearing in this outfit post. It's so soft and warm, I found it on a vintage rack. It has great detail on it. I couldn't not buy it.
The sequin red bow is actually from my gla.MAR.ous zipper headband. Since I have to option of taking the bow off, I detached it, put a pin on the back, and then clipped it on my shirt.

Wearing: Talbots vintage sweater, CA boots, gla.MAR.ous red bow, Zana di shorts, Misc knit top, Karmaloop clutch.

Tell me about your New Year =)

Xo Nubia Xo

Support my Blog: Follow my blog on Google here or on BlogLovin here. Read more of my Nonsense and follow me on Twitter here.

You May Also Like

14 comments