The Shiny Bow

by - 12:55 PM

Hey Everyone,

Happy 2011! Yay, isn't it awesome? I'm really happy the New Year is here, It's great to have a fresh new start.

I really adore the Talbot's cardigan I'm wearing in this outfit post. It's so soft and warm, I found it on a vintage rack. It has great detail on it. I couldn't not buy it.
The sequin red bow is actually from my gla.MAR.ous zipper headband. Since I have to option of taking the bow off, I detached it, put a pin on the back, and then clipped it on my shirt.

Wearing: Talbots vintage sweater, CA boots, gla.MAR.ous red bow, Zana di shorts, Misc knit top, Karmaloop clutch.

Tell me about your New Year =)

Xo Nubia Xo

Support my Blog: Follow my blog on Google here or on BlogLovin here. Read more of my Nonsense and follow me on Twitter here.

You May Also Like

14 comments

Follow Me On Instagram