Happy New Year with a Big Red Kiss

by - 10:30 PM

Hey Dolls,

I wanted to make a quick post t wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR! This will be my last post for 2010 and it's been an interesting year to say the least.

Thank you to all of my AMAZING readers for following my blog and always checking up on me. You guys are out of this world and I PROMISE only great things will happy for
NubiasNonsense in 2011! It's going to be a crazy year, I feel it in my bones.

Below please enjoy these silly pictures I took on my web cam. You all know that I am totally infatuated with red lipstick. Below I am sporting Maybelline's Red Revival and I LOVE IT! I will totally be wearing this color more often, and as a matter of fact, I plan on wearing it tonight to start my New Year off right! I'm smitten.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES AND THANKS AGAIN FOR READING!


Xo Nubia Xo













Support: Follow my blog on google here or on BlogLovin here. Follow me on Twitter here to keep up with more of my Nonsense =).

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. maybe I wear red lipstick tonight too :)
    Have fun!

    bisous,
    mia

    heylilahey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SO LOVELYYY!!!:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year babe!!! looking hot with your lipstick on...

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks great in these pictures! Happy New Year! Have a wonderful 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year gorgeous! Loving that maybelline lippy
    Hope you had a great NYE and wishing you much happiness for 2011
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your look is totally gorgeous & I love your red lipstick!

    Happy New Year,
    Jenny @vpv

    http://www.shopVPV.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable outfit! Happy New year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing with red lipstick! And that cardigan is so cute! It's such a great buy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are the cutest thing EVER!! Wish I could rock the red like that, I have tried but my little lips do not do the color justice....I'd need collagen!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WoW! Your blog is really great! Beautiful pictures, you're so cool... HAPPY NEW YEAR!



    www.thebigiofactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Buon Anno/Happy New Year to you, too!

    You know, I don't normally like "bow-ties", but on you, you look really CUTE!

    Why is that........? ☺

    And, thank you for the lively comments on my BLOG: http://www.sprezza2raw.com/

    baci&abbracci ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia