Orange You Happy You Stopped By

by - 8:47 PM

Hello Dears,

Today was a rainy day here in NYC. I'm one of those people who get's affected by weather. It's hard for me to be in a bright or chipper mood when it's so ugly out. I start procrastinating and wasting time and it actually royally pisses me off when I act that way. Don't you hate getting mad at yourself?

I am extremely anxious for the arrival of Spring. I can't wait for the weather to be gracious. I'd also like to see different colors, skirts, and light jackets in the streets. It all sounds so refreshing!

Orange was a big color on the runways for Spring 2011. Check this article by The Cut here to see a bit more on the topic.

Enjoy













(Omg This is a hot take on Wilma Flinstone)

What color are you looking forward to this Spring?

Support My Blog: Follow me blog on Google Reader here and on BlogLovin here. Follow me on Twitter here for more of my Nonsense.

You May Also Like

12 comments

Follow Me On Instagram