My Favorite Golden Globe Looks

by - 8:36 PM

I am currently watching the 68th annual golden globes and wanted to make a quick post on my favorite looks. I find it some-what strange that 3 of my favorite looks are green dresses... hmm But anyway here you go!

Angelina Jolie in Versace
Natalie Portman in Viktor&Rolf
Amy Adams in Marchesa
Mila Kunis in Vera Wang
Olivia Wilde in Marchesa
Leighton Meester in Burberry (Now I have to say, I read a lot of tweets about people totally hating on this dress. "She looks like an old lady" "She should have worn short frocks" But she always does! I like this choice. Different and classy.)
Catherine Zeta Jones in Monique Lhuillier
Did you watch the Golden Globes? Who tickled your fancy? What's your favorite look above?

xo Nubia xo

P.S. My favorite is Angelina Jolie in that ravishing Versace gown. She looks to die for!

Support My Blog: Follow my blog via Google read here or BlogLovin here. Follow me on Twitter here to keep up with more of my Nonsense. Thank you!

You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. Wow! Amazing! I'm tossed between the Amy Adams Marchesa and the Monique Lhullier! Stunning either way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE all the Marcesca frocks!
    They do the best dresses EVER. Fact.
    Well...Oscar De La Renta does some good ones too..
    Hmm...
    XO
    F

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chhose Angelina's dress but I love Leighton's dress too, it's so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, there are some great looks this year! Mila Kunis looks amazing and Natalie Portmans dress is stunning. My favourite is definitely Olivia Wilde's dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't think i really liked any of these. the one closest to my liking is the one by olivia however.
    but i loved claire danes number the most i think- simple but so chic and stunning
    hope you're having a good monday
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the emerald greens too! One of my favorite looks was Claire Danes! I just loved the simplicity of the dress with the jaw-dropping color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll go for green tones too!!! I give my Golden Globe to Angelina and Catherine Zeta!!! The both looked smashing!

    Kisses, Lena!

    styleloverlena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Anne Hathaway and Emma Stone! Of your list, I liked Olivia Wilde and Amy Adams :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. By the way darling...you have an award on my blog!
    http://livingembellished.blogspot.com/2011/01/blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pics!
    Love the orange but I only dare to wear it in accesories, it's too bright for me ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia