Sorry about the mirror shots but in an attempt to make an outfit post it had to be done. I've had a lot of my mind lately, especially since the New Year is right around the corner. I am a little bit hmmmm shall I say superstitious about these things.
First and foremost I have to make sure everything is clean. I can not have a disaster in my room or my closet because I feel like it's bad karma. Secondly I need a new outfit. Maybe this one is just an excuse to shop ha ha but it gives me a fresh new feeling =). Have you thought of any resolutions? I've got a few that I'll share.
- Put more time into my blog and change it a bit. (don't get scared lovely readers, it can only get better from here)
- Attend more social networking events.
- Try to make Feb one of the best months ( Now I know it's early but it's my birthday and NYFWso somethings got to give)
- Create a workout routine (I don't think I'm over weight but I would like to tone. I want to have a very firm body and it' important to create a routine and stick to it at a young age)
- Be more organized (I've been working on this one for years)
- Shop less but buy quality items.
These are just a few. I'm sure I'll think of more before the New Year hits. Any who, Enjoy the pictures below from me hanging out in my Hotel Room after making a blog post.
Support my blog: Follow my blog here and here or Follow me here on twitter for more of my Nonsense.