Holiday Cheer

by - 11:15 PM

Hey Sweets,

I wanted to spread some holiday cheer. I know we don't all celebrate the same holiday, I celebrate Christmas. I was raised that day so I usually spend the day with my Family. I find it funny and odd I don't really have much on my wish list this year. I think I would be happy with anything really, as long as it's special and given with sincere and good intentions.

I wonder whats going to happen with Santa During this years to come? Is he going to have a Style transformation? Is he going to like become a robot or something. Is he going to get some pimped out super bling bling attire? I can only wonder...

So what do you celebrate? HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

In celebration of the holidays, I wanted to spread some humor. Enjoy!





A quick shout out to Hanukkah Harry =)
I found this Santa Baby song with Images of Marilyn Monroe playing through the song. Such a classic, effortless beauty.


If your in the mood for a different sort of song, another classic by Run DMC

Support my blog: Follow my blog here and here or look out for more of my Nonsense on Twitter here.

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. The second is the favourite, so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the photos and videos are so sweet. They all made me smile and it's fun to be a silly during this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same about the holidays this year! All I want for the holidays is to be surrounded by the people I love :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Santa Baby is always so sexy... Dear dear Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hysterical post, darling!
    Very "Bad Santa"!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha, very funny pictures. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun post, dear! I've got so much to celebrate - my loving family, my amazing friends, and this fab city! Happy Holidays xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. The second pic is hilarious!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia