Hear me Rawr.

by - 12:15 AM

Hey Guys,

Sorry if I've been a crappy blogger lately, I've just been really busy. How's every one doing? Hope you all had a fun Halloween. I didn't really have a official costume, I did a "work out Barbie" It was cute. I didn't take much pictures though, sorry!

Here are some pictures I took today. I am totally smitten with this hat, I purchased it from a street vendor. They actually have different animals, I plan on buying more. They are simply adorable and such a conversation piece. ha ha trust me I know.

I plan on having my head as a perfect place to throw on all sorts of different accessories this Winter. This shall be fun my dears.

Toodles!
Nubia M

P.S. Congrats to NedRip for winning the Nautica giveaway. I'll be having more fun giveaways so check back!



Wearing: Pac Sun shorts, Top Gun leather jacket, Lion Hat Misc, Vintage Purse, Beverly Boutique Cowboy boots

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. OK! This is one of the funniest accessories I've ever seen...! LOVE IT!

    Have fun girl, LEna!

    styleloverlena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those contacts? They look great on you. I love the red jacket, really cute. The hat of course is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol!! The hat is all sorts of fun!! The red jacket is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the pattern of your blouse, and the leather jacket is superb too

    Puck // oneofpoints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh everyone needs a hat like that! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That hat is so cute and you are too!

    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys!! I super love this hat!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia