Dirty Ass Soaps

by - 9:49 PM

My brother Dean went to a fair about a week ago, and he passed along a business card he thought I might enjoy looking at.

Alison Kowalsky and Rob Kramer are behind Dirty Ass Soaps. I think these are the coolest soaps I've ever seen! Their slogan is "Getting clean is just as fun as getting dirty". These soaps are 100% vegan for those of you who are into that kind of stuff AND they are seriously so fun to look at.

I think these would make awesome gifts. I would totally give my brother the Nintendo controller or give one of my girlfriends a Sushi platter because I drag them out to have sushi with me all the time. In my opinion they make cute little gifts, sort of like of a memory you shared with someone.

I can only imagine the work that goes into making these, They look so carefully crafted. The detail I observed from the pictures left me in awe. Maybe I also like them so much because I have a high appreciation for individuals who make such impressive creations. I could probably never use them though but rather collect them.. I'm just one of those people.

The price range on these bad boys is anywhere from 5-25 dollars! seriously you can't beat that for the quality. If you like these as much as I do, I believe you can email the owners and even have a custom order. That rocks! This is soap art my friends.

If you'd like to see more visit their online store here.

Ciao dolls!

Xo Nubia Xo







You May Also Like

17 comments

  1. These look so cool! I lve te skull one! So amazing and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool! My brothers would love that nintendo remote.

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've seen those on etsy- and i loved them too- would love that nintendo one.
    hope youre having a great sunday darling

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sugar skulls are my all time fave! These are reallly funny and cute. Def have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah!!! I think I know what I'd be giving people this Christmas. I love the cupcake and sushi ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg is that soap or is that ART?! I love them! They are almost too pretty to actually use though. Lol. But still, perfect little stocking stuffers. Yes...I am thinking about Christmas shopping this early. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to check again if those are real edible foods or just soap...but yeah they look like real...oh my!!!! it is such a nice thing to give...

    great post love...

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are fantastic! I wouldn't want to use them, they are way too pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wouldn't be funny and weird soaping up with false teetch???hehehe. :D

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nubia! What an AWESOME find. I LOVE these soaps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you kidding me? Those are bad-ass soaps man!!

    xoxo, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cool post babe!! Hope you are having a good week! Mwah xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those look like really cool fun gifts..I'll for sure check them out

    ReplyDelete
  14. are you kidding me? their soaps SUCK! I used some and not only do they stink, but they left me with a horrible rash. YUK! these guys are wayyyyyyyy overrated.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia