Shows and Boots

by - 3:37 PM

Hello Dolls!

I had the privilege to make it to a few shows this week. Below please find a few pictures from the Boy Meets Girl collection. I was really looking forward to seeing their line! I found that there was a lot of screen printed knits, layering, deconstructive accents on tops and different hues of gray. I definitely wouldn't mind rocking a few of these pieces.

To see live footage from the show (which you should) you can click here.




On another note, This is what I wore while running around with Mary.
Here I am wearing Decree pants, a Mossimo white v neck, Limited cropped denim jacket, Charlotte Russe Boots and Fennimas elephant necklace and cuff.
Mary is holding it down for gla.MAR.ous wearing a black fringe top and a Daniella headband. Also she is rocking a great Fennimas piece as well (they are always neck breakers!)
I love these boots! you can't really see the heel they have in these pictures, but they are amazingly comfortable! Mary's are really cool also, They're from Urban Outfitters.
I took these 2 photographs below outside of Lincoln Center on my way to the Tibi show. I will be updating with more photos very soon.

How is everyone doing? I miss all my lovely readers! Remember to leave your thoughts and any questions you might have. Feel free to email me as well.

Xo Nubia Xo

You May Also Like

18 comments

  1. hey! you were at the Tibi show! So was I! So bummed we didn't get to hang out more. You looked adorable btw. Didn't Liz do an amazing job walking to BMG show? :)

    xx,
    Christina
    www.profreshstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Mary's look! you have on great shoes...super cool pics all around

    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Mary are such a stylish pair! I'm so jealous that you got to watch some shows! :)

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love those pants. Also I really like the looks from Tibi. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! You girls look super cool in your casually edgy outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your look. that necklace is so nice.
    Thanks for sharing all these photos.- i cant wait to go to lfw now.-- xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous with your outfit...and i am loving your necklace...

    the event is also amazing...have a nice weekend

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm, the collection looks amazing!

    Also, love the elephant necklace, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are nice pieces. I love the distressed tops!
    You and Mary both look lovely.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great and I hope you had a lot of fun! The elephant necklace is gorgeous and Mary's whole ensemble is fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. really loving the shredding on the collection!!

    great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww you guys look so cute. great outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great. Isn't Lincoln Center gorgeous at night?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia