TIBI

by - 1:40 AM

Hello Loves!

I wanted to share some pictures I took at the TIBI show during NYFW. Sorry if the pictures are a little off, I was having some lighting problems I couldn't figure out.

I enjoyed their Spring 2011 collection. The collection is extremely wearable which a love! It has great neutrals and a touch of coral. Also it wouldn't be TIBI if you didn't have a few awesome prints. Please click here to get a better, crisper view of the whole collection.

I didn't get to meet Amy Smilovic in person but I believe she is very talented. She seems warm hearted also. The first thing she did when she came out after the runway was kiss her sons on the forehead and wave. So adorable.










Take a look at this MBFW New York video to grasp a better feel of the show.


I will be stopping by 2 showrooms this week among other events to look for fabulous things to share. Check back in soon!

Follow my blog here and here. Xo

You May Also Like

25 comments

  1. I missed tibi to go to g-star and it makes me sooo sad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashion shows, huh? Still a dream for some of us!! :PP

    Love, Lena!

    styleloverlena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those jackets and dresses are super cute. The collection is very neutral but I sure would love to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking clothes. so crisp and cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you! Some great pieces in this collection. I'm just loving all these feminine, mini dresses above!

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a fabulous show! Glad u had a good fashion week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the trenchcoats and the dresses!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the jacket and dresses! Hope you are doing well babe! Mwah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The photos are fine, I find they sort of add to the clothing, if that makes sense.

    I really love the collection, the cuts are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for your comment darling!! i think this photos are amazing, great information and really inspirations!

    kisses and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore the calm chic in this line. The colors are vibrant, yet on the whole it all seems so classy and poised. The models carry the show away to a marvel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, I am in LOVE with this entire collection! There is something so "Lolita" inspired about the aesthetics - gorg!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks guys.. The collection was tres chic =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous photo and runway looks!
    Thanks for sharing these, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely collection! The cut and color is simply divine! I love all the light colors I am seeing for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm glad you all like the collection =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving all the dresses! The simple cut and colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Nubia! =D Oh my gosh, that second dress is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi nubia!!! i love polka dots too! haha! kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great pics :) We should definitely meet one day!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cool photos!! I love the dresses in the collection!! Can't wait to see more from you! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia