Kawaii! Japanese Fashion Clock?

by - 11:42 PM

One of my Brothers put me on to this awesome Japanese website bijin-tokei which means something along the lines of beautiful person clock or beautiful person time.

I was on the site for a while and saw that for almost every 3 minutes there is a different girl holding a sign with the time. Not only does he take their picture but he also ask for there: birth date, home city, blood type, height, occupation and favorite website.

I'm not sure what the purpose of the site is because I cannot read Japanese (so hey if anyone can read it enlighten me please) but I personally think it's intriguing because every 3 minutes I get to see a different outfit almost like a Street Style blog. On top of all of the coolness already included on this site they offer an App for the I phone so you can use it as a clock.

Make sure to check them out,I took a few page snap shots to show some examples:







You May Also Like

20 comments

  1. It sounds interesting!
    I'm going to gossip it ;)
    Have a nice day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great. I hope you're having a nice week. Take care. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool! Love the blog! Would love to do a link exchange!

    www.thesocietyofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, I love the Japanese. I don't get it either but I love the fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowww,this is such a great and kinda crazy tooo !! A new outfit every few minutes ! Wooooo:)

    But I do love all their outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool idea! I love Japanese street style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is fantastic :-) love it!!! you're very very gorgeous :-)thanks for comment my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhhhh amazing site!thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such an awesome blog! Thanks for letting me know about it.

    I like the idea of a different fashion shot all the time :D

    Style on a String ..because style has nothing to do with money.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, thanks so much for sharing this site, I adore all the outfits!! Hope u have a lovely wknd xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is very cool!

    and thanks, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow! This is so so cool! Well Japanese are always cool:P

    I love your blog, Nubia!! Am gonna start following on bloglovin:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad you all share my feelings about this site.. The cool thing about it is I think there intention is to show pretty girls not even there fashion but you get to see it anyway

    Thanks for the compliments on my blog everyone I appreciate the support

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is amazing, and a lot of work too.
    Love japanese fashion.
    thanks for visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a fun idea! Absolutely love it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE IT
    so awesome darling
    the mixture of colors is not only fun, but flirty and has a sense of child-like innocence to it
    i adore it
    thanks for sharing darling
    and thanks for the sweet comments

    -cma
    check out my blog @
    cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia