Airess and Church shows Twitter followers Love

by - 10:10 PM

I happen to follow Airess and Church on twitter. This line, which is primarily a denim line caught my attention last week. They will be the first line to ever launch a fashion line on twitter! Isn't that awesome?

The brand will open its website http://www.airessandchurch.com/ and allow its thousands of twitter followers to purchase it's "Native Soil Collection" collection even though it's not scheduled for general public release till 2010. The brands creative director J. Jackson said:

"We think its pretty cool our twitter community has been especially faithful to our brands launch and we thought that releasing it to only our followers first, was a great way to show our appreciation."

I personally think that's a really good idea and a efficient way to show customers that they are grateful you are awaiting the release of there line.

They have a pretty cool website that will give you sneak peaks of what they're all about so go check it out! I plan to get my hands on a pair of these jeans and make a outfit post and review as soon as possible.

Follow them on Twitter @airessandchurch. Here's a small summary of the line and a few pictures of a denim style.


"Airess and Church is a lifestyle brand committed to bringing our clients trend setting garments with unparalleled quality. A&C is devoted to redefining the global image of sexy and pushing the limits of style in every element of our brand. With every item of A&C branded merchandise,this company strives to walk the fine line between intense sensuality and total comfort.
The idea for the Airess & Church brand was conceived in autumn 2006 - a brand to meet the needs of young women for the latest trends and fashions.Airess & Church was officially established in March 2007 by then Cross Media Marketing executive Courtney Wilson in a partnership with the company’s current Creative Director, J. Jackson.
Airess & Church has incorporated his innovative design with edgy progressive denim inspired by Americas vast urban landscape, with emphasison modern silhouettes and a sleek fit to create Airess & Church’s Signature limited edition Native Soil Collection.
Each piece in the collection is designed for sexy, confident women who live the lifestyle and really understand the look."



Xo Nubia Xo

You May Also Like

38 comments

  1. Wow, that is such a cool way to launch a brand! The jeans look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every pair you chose to feature has me drooling... so sexyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's great! I think the jeans look super - tight and it looks hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there. I'm back from my blogging vacation. I hope you had a great week and weekend. I enjoyed myself this Thanksgiving holiday. I did miss your blog. Take care. Have a fantastic week ahead. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm in love! These pieces look absolutely stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great initiative!! It is super cool and unique. I will follow them.
    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool to launch a line on twitter,looks like twitter is becoming bigger and bigger:)

    And I loved their jeans also the logo on the back pocket is really lovely<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I luv these, they are super chic!! : ) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. these looks great im off to check it out great post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. interesting! They seem like a quality brand, I'll have to check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great jeans and I love that white tee!

    I hope you had a fabulous weekend, hon!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those I great looking jeans. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful jeans!!!
    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that is a fantastic idea!! Thank you so much for sharing this darling ;-)

    XOXO
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, that is VERY cool. I bet this trend is going to catch on quick with other businesses!


    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are the cutest jeans! Thanks for sharing this, pretty :) I love when businesses use twitter

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow!!!! and i am in the market for new jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love a good pair of sleek jeans. i'll have to check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  19. that's quite an interesting concept going on .
    i knew brands that launch on facebook and multiply . but twitter ???
    usually its just a 'compliment' of the business. id like to know how this brand will grow .
    thanks for the info !

    ReplyDelete
  20. it looks like these jeans fit like a glove they look so comfy i love the last pair the wash is great

    XX
    Vi from Cali

    ReplyDelete
  21. gorgeous darling!
    i adore your blog, keep it up
    thanks for sharing
    and thanks for the sweet comments

    -cma
    check out my blog @
    cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for your post!

    Love how your blog is about more than just your style. Will def be chekin' out the twitter denim line. Online shopper is the best thing when you're at work!


    Mel.


    www.whatmelwants.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. another dark pair for me please.... hope you had a lovely day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. That's really cool. I'll have to be sure to follow them over at Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  25. nice! I want a pair and I'm not even that much of a jeans person! The fit looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  26. clever marketing! i strongly dislike companies that don't respond to tweets asking questions! xo, Mel

    ReplyDelete
  27. looks like a comfy apparel.
    i like the pretty cool collection!

    ReplyDelete
  28. i don't really wear pants in general, but these are quite nice, tight though.

    ReplyDelete
  29. The jeans look like they're cut for a perfect fit... Love the natural grainy denim too!

    Oh I tagged you aswell.. Just incase you didn't know how fab you were..
    And in regards to your New York comment as soon as I'm 21 I'm there and you can be my official tour guide!

    ReplyDelete
  30. P.S.: Check out my newer giveaway! (if U have a mood) Are you ready a winter party, Honey? :-D Enter!

    X♥X♥

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a fabulous idea!! Those jeans look SO comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hey everyone,

    Thanks for reading, after going through all of your comments I couldnt agree more. Twitter is growing and it is a great idea to launch a line through them. The Jeans seem to have a great fit and look horribly comfty =)

    ReplyDelete
  33. wow! Those are such gorgeous jeans! They look really cool, and comfy. =) Grey ones are my fave - they're lovely.

    Panda xx

    Oh thanks again for the sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia