Comic Art

by - 9:50 PM

I'd like to start out this post by giving you all a quick snap shot of my hair and a kiss to all my readers! I really hope you like it. Recently i asked a lot of you for your advice and my main response was to go darker so I did. I'm extremely pleased with it.



My brother worked in the Big Apple Comic Con for a few days and he brought me back a copy of "Wizards Michael Turner Tribute Edition". I always liked comics growing up, with two older brothers it's easy to get into things like comics and wrestling ha ha.

Michael Turner was a incredible artist who unfortunitly passed away in 2008. He was mostly known for Fathom, Superman, Batman, Witchblade, and various covers for DC and Marvel Comics. I took some pictures of the book to share some of his artwork with you.

If you want to see a cool post about comic books and fashion go visit the totally awesome Glendy's blog Style Amor to see great outfits she came up with.






You May Also Like

50 comments

Follow Me On Instagram